The National film studio of the arts films named after Alexander Dovzhenko was founded in 1928. In the pavilions of the film studio, many legendary Soviet films were filmed - Earth (1931), Exploitation of the Spy (1947), Two Hares (1961), Some Old Men (1973), "Flying in a Dream and In reality "(1982) and others. Among the achievements of the film studio are awards of 75 international and 65 all-Union film festivals.
Occupying an area of more than 17.5 hectares, the studio has four shooting pavilions. One of them, an area of 2,743 square meters, is one of the largest in Europe. The pavilion is designed for simultaneous work in it of ten crew. Three more pavilions have an area of one sq. M each. The pavilions have three swimming pools.
The area of the film studio is a small natural lake, located near the natural pool, and the famous Dovzhenko Garden, which occupies more than one hectare of area.
The film studio has domestic and foreign cameramen, a trick machine, optical printing, a complete set of woodworking equipment, a large collection of costumes, five tonatelje, equipped with modern sound equipment, an arsenal of domestic and foreign weapons, passenger and freight transport, and others needed for film production adaptation.
The main production workshops of the film studio are equipped and equipped with the necessary equipment, which is serviced by highly skilled personnel.
The O. Dovzhenko National Film Studio is an enterprise with a complete integrated technological cycle. Together with the filming of his own films, the film studio provides services to other film and television companies in the production of their products.
The requisite of the studio